I was gonna tweet about this scarf, but at the moment (or all afternoon, to my knowledge) Twitter has been down. Haha Go figure. The one time I had something to share! I'm a terrible tweeter. There, I said it. I just don't have enough interesting facts to share throughout the day. But I completely enjoy reading about those that I follow. Guess that's 50% of the battle in my favor.
So, anyhow. I bought this scarf today. Totally adore it. I think I'm officially a scarf girl. Shoes? I can get by with a few basic tried and true styles that never let me down. Purses? I'll update every few years, but really can't be bothered with stuffing all my purse contents into this one or that one to match outfits, etc. On a rare occasion, I'll use a clutch, say for a wedding. But SCARVES? Love you. Love you. Love you.
Hmpf. I see I can access Twitter now. Wouldn't you know it? ; )
3 comments:
funny- I am a terrible tweeter too but I like reading the tweets I follow.
I love this scarf, too! love the little tassels. i, too, love scarves.
I love that scarf too! I just bought one from Target that's the same color. I wore it on a photo outing on Sunday and I love it.
Post a Comment