Is this week flying or what? I wanted to pop in and say "hi!" this Thursday morning... how the heck is it Thursday already?! I've been busy with the thing that made me happy dance last Friday. Not with what made me victory dance, but happy dance, just in case that is confusing. Wouldn't it be funny though, if I'd been busy all week working on new strategies for Blokus!I'm not sure if I'm ready to share what the secret is yet. Do you know how it is when something exciting comes along, and for a few days you are riding high on the sheer boost of joy, then reality sets in and you become a wreck of self doubt? Well, I'm in the self doubting phase. But I'm determined to push through it. Where would any of us be if we let our fears keep us frozen? How unfair would that be if we agreed with that silly voice saying we aren't good enough, or we are destined to fail? It would be like stealing something from ourselves.
I say, the more scared I get about something, the more I must really want it. So, now is not the time to sit and play the back and forth game with self doubt. It's time to just keep my head down and work towards the thing that made me happy dance. Because it's always worth it to see what you can do!
=)
10 comments:
I agree with you that time flies like crazy - but that's good in my book because now it's weekend again for me :)
You are such a talented woman so don't you go doubting yourself (even though I know it's easily done). You can do whatever you want! Good with the secret thing that sounds very exciting :)
Yay for the weekend, Moa! =)
Thanks so much for the words of support! xoxo
You can do it Shanon! You are just bursting with talent! Just go with your gut with what feels right to you :)
I conquered my fear this week and talked to my boss about reducing my day job by 10% and I am hoping the change will come by mid Sept! It was scary but I feel a huge load off my shoulders now. Have a lovely weekend!
I know what you mean, but in the end if your excited about something new and special, others will feel the same way! Cant wait to read what it is!
It's good that weekend is just around the corner. Boy am i glad that this week is over and some rest time is up ahead.
Dear Shanon, you are an amzing person with wonderful talent and i know you will be able to push thru and overcome this fear! You can do it! We will be sending you love and strength. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
I know what you mean ... I doubt myself like nobody's business but you are awesome and whatever it is, you will be totally fine! :)
I can't believe how time is flying ... and that it is nearly October already!!
Jamie, I hope you get your 10% because you'd do wonderful things with it! =)
Thank you so much for understanding my nerves and for all the super kind compliments. You are the best ladies! xoxo
Natasha, I really can't believe how fast September went by! It's like "what?!?!"
I am excited for you whatever it is. Thanks for being honest about the self-doubt. I can relate and your post makes me feel more normal! :)
Awwwh! Thanks so much Lori!
Y'all are going to think I'm a total drama queen when I post what I'm nervous about. But I'm glad I could share the feelings, so others don't feel abnormal. We are in this together! =)
have a good weekend
Post a Comment