We went to the fair yesterday!This morning I have a massive food hangover from all the random things I ate, and my feet feel like they'll never be the same, but there's something romantic about going to the fair with your sweetie that makes it all worth it.
Here is a sampling of what I consumed:
grape snowcone
cheese curds
regional beer
chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick
bag of hot and sugary mini donuts
wild rice burger with tons of cheese and onions
Here is a sampling of what I saw:
4-H projects of all shapes and sizes
the broadcast of the local sports radio station
llama judging
the lights on the midway
baby sheep, baby pigs, and baby chickens
flower and vegetable exhibits
So many things we didn't see, and so many things we didn't eat! That's what next year is for. And I'm definitely doing the big slide. Definitely.
2 comments:
Yum, that all sounds so good. Especially the burger. I don't think I'll make it to the fair this year, but I'm glad you shared your day with us! Have a nice long weekend!
I know, right? Fairs are all about eating around here.
Post a Comment