1. remembering spring. 2. because i know no other way 3. untitled 4. breakfast 5. earlier that morning 6. *** 7. intro 8. Rain of pearls 9. untitled 10. i haven't been productive all week... 11. Hello New York : ) 12. the view from a 25th-story hotel window 13. the many layers of memory 14. untitled 15. in the tall grass 16. a boy's summer 17. chairandwindows 18. Happy Summer Time! 19. canoe 20. Balloons! 21. untitled 22. hemispheres 23. untitled 24. old bottles 25. the collector 26. week twentysix. 27. caged figs 28. snowing 29. Park Sign, New Orleans, LA 30. On my inspiration board today 31. könnte schlimmer sein 32. untitled 33. vt_dip1 34. do you know why we are still friends? 35. * 36. untitledHappy Friday! I've never done this here before, but I really felt like sharing my Flickr faves with you. This is the first page of my faves today. I want to say that they are an inspiration for Fall for me however, there are not many "typical" Fall shots among them. But there is a warmth, and a layered complexity, and there's a blue in there that I've been feeling for Fall this year.
With the closing of my latest favorite magazine, Gourmet (seems all my faves keep shutting their doors) I will need to depend on Flickr even more so for inspiration. Good thing Flickr has an endless supply of it! Do you have a favorite photographer there that keeps popping up in your faves? Is there a particular photo that if you could fave 100 times you would? Please share in the comments. I'd love to check them out.
Have a wonderfully pleasant weekend! And three cheers for no snow! =)
4 comments:
I know I am bummed about Gourmet mag too...crazy times we live in! I really like your fav collection and the blues you are picking out...also that muted slightly moody light going on in some of them is really Fall to me as the weather turns...
I cannot seem to get enough of 14'standards stream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pluto_003/3959150122/
Maybe he shoots so incredibly different from me...youknow how that is -I am always drawn to people's work that is so different from my own...hmmm.
Those are wonderful fav flickr collection! Thanks for sharing and i hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Love to you!
You are such a dolly! Thank you for including me. I'm actually there 3 times since I took that pic of K & E. :) And, wow, you include my goofy selfie. Thanks, pretty girl! mwah ~
I can see why these are your favs!
Post a Comment