Thursday, October 1, 2009

{white}


The sun never came out today. It's still raining going into late afternoon. Maybe it stopped for awhile, but that damp, wet feel to the day never went away, so it's seemed like it has poured all day regardless of if it truly did or not.

Because of this, and because I have been busy with other projects, I haven't been able to get out and take any Fall shots. So, I looked back on this shot of seed pods from the trees in our neighborhood last year and combined it with a hydrangea shot from this summer that I had forgotten about.

I think the combo is calm. Just what I need right now. If you need it too, I'm totally willing to share. =)

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Hi Shanon, such a lovely and inspiring blog. Am afraid to say that many gardeners who blog don't take the best of pictures. It looks like you do both effortlessly.

jacqueline said...

Shanon, i adore these photos of fall shots. Really calming and soothing! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Hello Lindello said...

I love this!!! It looks like its coming out of the picture. So pretty.