
Sometimes the weather and a image inspire me to put together an outfit... a room here and another photo here... and today I felt challenged to do it again. I don't claim to be any good at it-- it's so difficult! (Those bloggers who do it weekly are immeasurably more talented at combing the internet for cool finds.) Right now I'm dreaming of walking through this field with warm fall sunshine on my head.boots
top
bangle
skirt
sweater
coat
belt
(first image mine, all products shots property of the individual companies.)
10 comments:
Oh, this is so fab! I LOVE that photo of the field, I don't think I've seen it before. The pink tones are fantastic! Great clothes too, very romantic vibe :)
oolala! gorgeous outfit! could definitely use some boots with the rain out there today :) Have a great weekend!
Your blog is always so pretty. I love it.
I love how you matched the photo to the outfit. Clever. It looks great! Wish I could get my hands on those boots.
Great finds! Glad I found your blog – it's very lovely. :)
These are gorgeous! I love the first photo lots and adore the colors of the outfit you picked out! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!
Gorgeous! I love the sweater.
PS: I love the header of your blog. My first time here :)
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet compliments ladies!
My Owl Barn, so nice to have you! I'm glad you got to see this header with the Buttons and Lucky images, because I'm actually thinking of changing it quite soon. =)
Hi S
I love meadow grasses like those and that pink coat is a gorgeous color,the White hydrangeas below are beautiful too, luv kat
Beautiful photo and I love that jacket! Nice blog!
Post a Comment