{I wrote your names in pretty silvery ink and folded them each twice, put them in my favorite army green hat seen below and interrupted the hubs' game of World of Warcraft to have him draw the winners.}
Jacqueline! Congratulations! You win any print from my shop of your choosing, Yay! This is what Jacqueline had to say:
I have a programming background (ick sounds so boring huh)...but i have always been interested in creating and sewing ever since my nanny took care of me when i was a little girl...she taught me embroidery and little sewing projects. Thus, from there on i started making little gifts for my family, friends, my little dolls, my room and myself. Only last year in October that i took the plunged and paved my little creative path with all of you, lovely creative souls out there. :) Even though i am not living it yet but im sure loving it lots. :)
And the runner-up is Rock Star Librarian! Woot! Please choose any set of flat notes that you so desire. =)
Jacqueline and Rock Star Librarian, please send your choice of prize and your mailing address to shanongass@hotmail.com Thanks!
I want to give a giant THANK YOU to everyone that entered. I'm sorry I can't send you each a print because sharing your stories with me, and stopping by to say "hi" means the world. I definitely think that we won't be waiting a whole year before we do another giveaway because I got seriously giddy when the names were drawn! Too much fun. ; )
2 comments:
OMG...im so thrilled and happy i don't know what to say or type! Me...the lucky winner..yipee and hooray! Thank you so much army green hat and thank you soo much lovely shanon! I will send you an email later today...yay a print from you in my creative space...that is just totally awesome. :) Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!
Yay to the winners! How exciting! I love what you wrote about sharing our stories. I am so grateful too for this little on line art community. Super cute hat btw.
Post a Comment