
I think I will have oodles of photos to process this winter-- yay!
This is from a folder of photographs I took in late summer. Am I the only one that shoots moutains of shots and then only process two and forgets about the rest for half a year?
I'm gonna consider that intentional.
Kinda like when I leave half a roll of candy in the glove compartment, forget it's there, and then get super excited the next time I find it.
=)
4 comments:
Haha, my reading skills are so lacking sometimes due to speed - I read that you took lots of shots of mountains and then only processed two of them :) But then I saw what you actually wrote and I really agree... I've had such a slow computer earlier, that it's taken too long time to process lots of shots too.
Also, I'm wondering what one should do with all the 20 GB of shots that I've taken... I haven't printed photos in a while, I'd like to make some photo books instead of just putting them in an album. But the problem is what the theme should be. I rarely take those classic "album shots" of specific events etc. it's more shots of flowers, baking, fun signs etc. and then it's difficult to know how to mix the shots in both an album or a photo book... Something to think about I guess. But you'll surely have lots of fun processing your lovely flower shots this winter when there aren't any fresh to shoot :)
xoxo
...unless the candy is chocolate then it is all melty and sad.
regarding the photos, I am the same way...like finding money in a coat pocket from the previous season...this is beyond gorgeous! xo
Moa, if you put your whole Flickr stream in a big pretty book, I'd buy it. I'd be first in line. =)
Sometimes I think the idea of putting together all our photos can be daunting. But that's why I think Moa.Sweden.2008 is a perfectly wonderful theme.
Awwh, Mrs. French, well you see, I have no trouble then. I'm strictly a sour/tart/sugary kinda girl. ; )
It is so cold where I am... I needed to see this, the promise of warmer days to come :).
Post a Comment