

I heard my first Christmas music last night and there is a definite chill in the air.
I'm trying to focus on Thanksgiving. Meaning, I have numerous stuffing recipes I want to try. Can I skip the turkey and just make SEVEN different types of stuffing? Yum!
But other than stuffing, there's not much holding my thoughts tightly to November... I want to put up my tree NOW! =) I ordered some new ornaments last week, the day we got our first snow. I blame the snow in fact. I wouldn't have done such a thing on any regular day. But the first day you wake up to a white wonderland you get a little crazy. ; )
4 comments:
Well, I'm not at all trying to hurry Christmas... because I'm way behind this year already. But I do vote for all the stuffings! I don't much like turkey, so for me Thanksgiving is all about the sides!
Oh, now I'm getting a bit envious here... When you're talking about a white wonderland it sounds so cozy. We had our first super thin layer of snow a couple of weeks ago, but that's long gone now and has been replaced by +7C and rain...
I think thanksgiving sounds like such a nice holiday, we don't have that at all here. And that sounds like you to get so excited about the stuffing, lol, hope you can choose :) Or better yet, make seven turkeys! :)
xoxo
Shannon, I'm not a fan of turkey either. =) So it's sides all the way for me too!
You have nothing to envy here, Moa, we have rain right now too! Haha
I think I should start on my stuffings early, you know, test them out. Make sure they are edible for everyone. ; ) Hehe
I am pathetic...I haven't fully let go of summer yet...I am just getting used to fall and it is pretty much winter...I am at least one season behind! Ack!
...on the up side, I love your photos in this post...xo t
Post a Comment