Monday, November 24, 2008

Seats


I brought my polaroid on our trip this past weekend. Don't you love a good road trip? I love the chit chat, the sports radio, the changing sky, and the gas station candy. The one thing about road trips that pain me, (well, besides the seats in our Mazda, Owww!), is that if we stopped every time I saw something I wanted to shoot we'd never get anywhere! Because of this I pack my cameras deep in my bags and try to just take things in and relax. And I only brought with the polaroid, which only had 3 shots left. Talk about self discipline!
Tomorrow I'll post the week's shot for my 52polariodsOfmylife set over on Flickr. It's "eh" okay. ; ) But I'm loving the other two. Seats, which you can see above. Don't you love the wood? And Sushi, which is over here.

All right Monday. You are already getting away from me. I better try to get something done.
Hope your Monday is going swell!

2 comments:

Moa said...

Haha, I so agree with you about the roadtrips. I love to drive through the changing landscape (especially nice if the road is a bit smaller with nature and houses on the sides and not a big motorway!). It's such a good opportunity to just sit and talk and spend time together. The only difference is that me and my honey like to listen to different things. I'm no sports chic, so we trade sports news for things that I like :)

I so recognise myself about the need to stop everywhere for photo opportunities. One just has to turn the photographer's urge off, if that's possible :)

shanon said...

Moa, the sports radio was at first a compromise, because we never like the same music stations. But now I like it. So, it's that or we dance around in the car to the likes of Madonna, or something else fun. =)

Of course I do say "ohh, I'd take a picture of that" about every 10 minutes. Haha!