Friday, November 21, 2008

=)

This past Sunday and then on Tuesday my photography was in Treasuries that made the Front Page over on Etsy. I decided that I would just put together a Set over on Flickr for this, cause it'd be just way to obnoxious for me to post them here every other day, right?
I'm so thankful to the great curators
Jascamille and OldFashionedButGood for including me in their gorgeous treasuries. It's so encouraging to be new and have people include you. It makes my day and helps me keep going.

Hope your Saturday is going well, I'm off to have some waffles. =)

3 comments:

Mrs.French said...

yay! so deserved you talented gal! xo

Moa said...

Hey girl! I saw that you won a copy of that creative book over at Decor8! Congrats to you :) When she wrote down the winners and I saw #2 Shanon, I thought that it might be you since most people seem to spell Shanon with two "n", and when I checked it out I saw that it WAS you :)

Lol, I feel like this comment might suggest that I keep a watchful eye on your net-habits, but I swear, it was a coincident that I happened to see it :D
Take care, over there :)

shanon said...

Moa, you are just like me! I would notice something like that too, in fact, I just had to email you when I spied your photos in one of Holly's posts. I just couldn't wait to find out if you saw it. =)

I'm so excited that I won that book! I have never won anything like that on a blog before. I always hope that maybe I will. Hehe And how very cool that she was able to double the amount of books as well!

Oh, and I reacted the same as you did, I thought just maaaaybe that was me, because of the spelling. But I didn't quite believe it. =)