
I'm such a lucky girl! My photography has been in two, count 'em ...1 ...2 front page Treasuries on Etsy in less than a week! Giant thank you goes out to Betsy and Sara from Spongetta for including my 3 Green Apples in their gorgeous Treasury. I feel so super cool when I'm in any Treasury, but dang does it make my heart go pitter patter when they make the Front Page.
Maybe this is something Etsy sellers get used to, although I don't know how. I appreciate it so much when another artist would think to put something I've done in a group along side other items that they love. Treasury makers put so much thought into what they pull together and I really think it is a talent. A good treasury makes each individual piece even stronger. I see each item a little differently depending on what is beside it and that can expand the experience.
Well, I'm blubbering now, cause I'm not normally up this late.
Who's going to Coldplay on Friday?
If YOU are, let's *wave* at eachother, k? =)
(image from Etsy and individual sellers)
Edit: I'm speechless.
Thank you ValeriaH for putting my Floating photograph in your treasury. I just saw it on the Front Page this afternoon. Wow. And Yay!
And p.s. you are a wonderful photographer.
8 comments:
oh, have fun at coldplay! we went in july and loved it.
congrats on your photos, too :)
Oh, congratulations Shanon! You're such a fab photographer, that's why they want to have your shots there :)
I can't wait Jane! Thanks! =)
Awwh, thank you Moa. You are such a sweet friend and you know that you're Flickr stream was what addicted me to Flickr. It's my absolute favorite one on there. =)
Wow, your photos are really beautiful. What a nice discovery this evening :)
No wonder that picture is included. It's a great one :)
Oh, you're going to see Coldplay! I wish I could see them too. They were in Oslo, but the tickets got sold out before I got a chance to try to get one :( Have fun!
Congratulations...well deserved. I just went and check out your shop. I love it and added it to my faves. Have a great weekend.
I agree nothing more fantastic than being admired by talented folks...oh and just so you know, it's not so much luck my dear, it's your talent...xo t
Hi Shanon,
thanks so much for being concerned about me on my blog, and for leaving the comment, youre an angel.i know just what you mean about wondering if people are ok out there whenthey've not been on in a while, so i appreciate your kind thoughts.
i love your blog, my first visit, but definately gona be back,and to look at your etsy, i love your style.
congrtas on the etsy features thats superb, i really liked the selection ValeriaH picked out
butterfly wishes to you (oh and love Coldplay too!)
kathryn of Secrets of a Butterfly
Post a Comment