
I hope your had a great Thanksgiving! I also hope that you didn't have to work today and that you are hunkered down for an enjoyable weekend. And if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope everything is peaceful for you as well.
We left the cities on Wednesday night and drove out to our fams. We did it up "wham bam" and got in a nephew's 3rd birthday party AND a huge Thankgiving dinner all in under 24 hours. Then it was back on the road cause I had to work this morning at 6 a.m. Now that's just cruel, isn't it? =)
This evening I did my part to spend money on the biggest shopping day of the year. I bought myself all 6 seasons of Sex and the City. $8.99 on Amazon. I love Amazon. And I love my Prime membership with free 2 day shipping! Is that a UPS truck I hear coming up the street? It's like the phantom cell phone ring at this point. Haha!
Oh! AND the tree is finally up... Let the holidays begin!
2 comments:
Ooh, lovely shopping there! I love Amazon, and I've bought all of the Gilmore Girls DVDs there. Unfortunately it's not so good to order to Sweden, since one almost always gets stuck in customs. When I bought one of the seasons I paid about 300 swedish crowns for the dvd-box and then a little over 200 crowns in customs and taxes (A total of about $70. Not fun at all... So these days I stick to shopping mostly at european or swedish sites...
Anyway, hope you're having a lovely Thanksgiving! Looking forward to a shot of the turkey and whichever stuffing you decided on :)
Yikes! =)
I have no stuffing shots, Moa. My family, none of which are brave eaters, wanted me to make any of the ones on my list. =( Can you believe it???
The hubs and I love trying new things. So WE will make them all in the future. I just know it. ; )
Post a Comment