Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yay for Front Page!

Something Blue, curator extraordinaire over on Etsy, put together a wonderfully violet-filled Treasury recently. Her daughter's name is Violet too, how pretty is that? I am so happy and honored that she included my Dew photograph amongst her treasures. And I am so excited for everyone that this pretty Treasury made the Front Page of Etsy last night! Yay!
Of course it was right after I went to bed that it made front page.
But a watched pot never boils I guess.


Yeah, I know, *groan* at my use of cliche! Haha =)

(image from Etsy and individual sellers)

4 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, congrats! What a lovely collection, violet is such a pretty colour...

And I agree with you about things never happening while you're waiting and watching for them :)

shanon said...

Thank you Moa! She did a wonderful job with her Treasury, even without my photo. =)

SomethingBlue said...

Shanon,
I'm so thrilled that your first treasury feature made the Front Page! YAY! And I hope your shop got a lot of attention...your photos are sublime.
Wonderful blog too :)

Anonymous said...

Concgrats :) Violet is pretty!