

I've adored this room by Liz Demos since I first laid eyes on it. I think it will inspire me over and over again, but today it has inspired this outfit.
Top: Silence and Noise, Sleeveless Silk Surplice
Necklace: Prunus Persica Gems, "Oceana Art Nouveau Square"
Jacket: Silence and Noise, Detailed Faux Leather
Scarf: Echo, Chevron Chiffon
Purse: Hobo International, "Dylan" Flap Crossbody
Shoes: Wanted, "Willow" Flat Thong Sandal
Capris: GAP, White Cropped Skinny Jeans
Bracelet: R.J. Graziano, "Bold Over" Wide Texture 8" Bangle
(images property of individual artists and designers)
3 comments:
I love this outfit!
And thank you for that sweet comment you left on Holly's blog! I am a big fan of your work and that was just so nice to read.
I am in lOVE with this entire outfit, but that silky top? It is TO DIE FOR. If I could afford a personal stylist, I would hire you and make you move to Boston :) Happy Friday, Shanon!
You are very welcome Leslie! =)
Kelly, can you imagine that top as it's real purpose? A dress? Who has the legs/behind for that?! Haha I'll be more than willing to move to Boston and be your stylist. I only require food and holga film. ; )
Post a Comment