There are four things I adore at the moment. Seeing them together like this makes me want them all even more! I love the gentleness of their colors. Sometimes the too bright, too saturated colors of summer make my head hurt and I just want a rest from them for awhile.Clockwise from top left:
Vintage Mushroom in Blue by Letterpress.
Map of 16th Century Europe by Trampoline.
Emerald and Pearl Earrings by Lula Boutique.
Colorful Cactuses and Birds by JooJoo.
(all images are property of the individual artists.)
9 comments:
ooooh SO pretty!
I love that old map!
so pretty, love the pastel-colours :)
Nice and simple and easy to follow, I like the cactus pic. I just posted a cactus painting of mine last week. Thanks for sharing yourself to everyone.
Love this little collection - especially the cactus and birds. Your photography is beautiful. Hope you are feeling better fellow fishie!
Oh, very nice. I love these :)
oh my. i love this collage. your blog is beautiful. glad to know you now. thanks for stopping by gathering spriggs today!!
Shanon...hi..fellow fishie here! i had a quick question for you but you don't have an email button.
can i ask you how you get 4 photos together like that on blogger...can't figure it out.
thanks!!! Kathryn
Hi Kathryn!
I put them together in Photoshop. I wish Blogger had more options like that though. Wouldn't it be nice? =)
Post a Comment