Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday!


A peek at the BW holgas I took before we headed out on our trip last month, plus some more garden love. I just can't help myself.
Happy Friday friends! Make it a good one. Or else, come help clean my house. I really need someone to carry the vacuum upstairs for me.
; )

P.S. I resolve to shoot more than flowers this weekend.

5 comments:

City Chic Country Mouse said...

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! I'm up North this weekend, otherwise I'd carry your vacuum upstairs :)

shanon said...

Jamie, you are hilarious! Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

Wow- I love the flower picture- is it a rose-s-sharon? We used to have them along the side of our property when I was growing up.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

The flower photo is LOVEliness!
I'm so glad you are feeling much better now...
lol- You should get 2 vacumn cleaners-one for each floor!
Enjoy your weekend friend!

~XO*

EnRouge (karla) said...

This flower photo is so beautiful. . there's something about the colors that really speak to me.
Glad you are feeling better : )