
Wouldn't afternoon tea be perfect on the porch of a yellow house that looked out over a garden so full you'd get lost in it? That's the kind of weekend I want to have.... Wishing you whatever kind of weekend you most desire. And I just want you to know that the pain that was bothering me this week is some fluid that has formed from my surgery. It's quite painful, but will go away on it's own. So a nice slow walk through some flowers might be just the thing.
See you Monday! And by then I should have listed some new photos in the shop, in a super fab layout. I can't wait for you to see!
5 comments:
I hope you'll be better soon!
Have a great, relaxing weekend, full of laughter and sunshine, books and teas (love your white cups BTW!)
Enjoy your weekend! I hope it's as pain-free as possible :) Can't wait to see what you add to the shop!
Yes, I would love afternoon tea. Can't wait to see your new stuff!
hello dear Shanon,
first thankyou for your lovely comments on Natasha's print on my wall today ( :
and second sending BIG love for u
hope youre feeling some better soon my love.
i am ticking by and hoping the same over in my life too.
my blog love is a big help, so thanks again for stopping by
i really love this picture of the house.
kat xox
you deserve to feel better...your outlook makes me love you even more...xo t
Post a Comment