Monday, July 20, 2009

Turning a Corner-- hopefully!


I may have turned a corner in my recovery, yippee! We were out of town this past weekend (the longest I'd been in the car at one time, plus 2 nights in a bed other than my own) and I played with my niece a ton yesterday (although I couldn't pick her up, which was probably fine by her, since a crawling baby has better things to do than be held) and so far today I'm not in any pain. Woot!

Now if I could only start working out again. I have to do something to counteract my renewed appetite!


7 comments:

Moa said...

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that you're starting to feel better! :) Hope that you're having better summer weather than us here in Sweden, we're having nothing but rain this week...
Take care!

City Chic Country Mouse said...

That's wonderful to hear! I hope you enjoy the sunshine this week!

Hello Lindello said...

Great to hear! The road to recovery can by hard one. Happy to see its going well :)

Niki Jackson said...

So good to hear you are making great progress in your recovery, be gentle on yourself xxx

Marisa and Creative Thursday said...

Glad your feeling better sweet Shanon

Lori said...

I'm not sure what happened but I am so happy you are recovering. :)
My best to you.

samy said...

wonderful :)