I hope your weekend plans go swimmingly!Can you believe we only have one more week left of July? Let's soak it up for all it's worth, k?
*Take a long walk on a country road.
*Watch a parade.
*Grill more.
*Sit in a lawn chair around a fire.
*Make sweetcorn with herb butter.
*Sleep with the windows open.
*Have a picnic.
*Float in an inner tube.
*Lay on a blanket.
*Make homemade citronella candles.
*Wear dresses.
*Plant even more flowers.
*Make friends with bees.
*Read a book in the shade.
*Enjoy a baseball game.
*Listen to some live music.
*Stock up on red peppers from the farmers' market.
*Take many many more photographs.
*Make time slow down.
3 comments:
Oh, this looks so beautiful...
I agree with you that one should really make the most of this summer month... we're having bad weather now again, so it's difficult to be outside. But we're trying to make the most of the summer vacation anyway :)
Mmm...love this list. I definately need to work on those things, especially take more photos and slow down!
Moa, I'll be sending positive thoughts your way, so that you get warm days!
Khrystyn, I thought I was going to get a bunch of them crossed off this past weekend, but all I got accomplished was "watch a parade." =)
Post a Comment