Thursday, July 9, 2009

~My Vintage Vogue~

While I was wandering around Flickr yesterday, browsing my contacts and friends favorites I clicked my way to this photo from 1953. Isn't it breathtaking? Those dresses are heavenly. I like to imagine that one is mint and the other is red. Or maybe one is robin's egg blue, and the other is lavender?

My Vintage Vogue is suddenly my new place for inspiration and eye candy.
Jessica started collecting fashion images when she was in the 2nd grade. I say run over there and get lost in them!






(image sources are listed at My Vintage Vogue)

6 comments:

Clementine said...

What a find! These images are fantastic.

Hello Lindello said...

I love the yellow dress one with the balloons! Theyre all fabulous :)

kitty said...

OH I am in LOVE with your choices! I can't decide which is my favorite...the green dress with the green background is so fab (is that shirley maclaine?!), and the one below it is so magical, and the turquoise sky + yellow dress is perfection....{swoon}! ;o)

Anonymous said...

That green polka dot outfit is divine!

Marisa and Creative Thursday said...

wow! I love these shots. And what about that red skirt?!!!

samy said...

the clothes are so awesome :)