
I want to let you in on a secret. I love ordering clothing from the Victoria's Secret catalog. I really really do. Besides GAP, H&M, Target, and Urban Outfitters I think my closet is mainly full of clothing/shoes I've ordered from Victoria's Secret. They always have a deal going on, free shipping, or buy more & save. And if you can wait, the end of season sales are always good.
I just got my Fall Preview catalog the other day, and I knew I wanted to spill the beans and share this secret. Now if they could only lay off the multiple catalogs I'd be supremely happy. You know how it goes, they change the cover, but everything inside is the same. And I don't know about you, but I tend to circle what I want and keep the first magazine around in a drawer. I don't need all the extras. It seems that Pottery Barn loves doing this same thing. But I digress. =)
I think there is some really yummy stuff. Lots of cashmere blends, dolman sleeves, and ruffles. All my faves. Makes me almost wish for Fall. (Okay, not really. But when it does arrive, I'll hopefully be well dressed!)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your secret! Wow, I am loving these clothes! And I have a VS gift card I need to use from my birthday (back in January, can you believe I still have it sitting around?) I would definitely prefer to order from the catalog or online. I am not a fan of the mall crowd.
I totally know what you mean about the catalogs from VS and PB, I wish they'd save a bit on the paper and just send one out instead of the multiples with the same things in a different order.
Ok, you've convinced me, I've gotta dig my giftcard out now...
ooh I like the first shirt. so cute and relaxed.
I agree, their stuff is lovely! hope you're feeling MUCH better!! :)
Post a Comment