Hi friends! Are you ready for this weekend? I just picked up a Jeep full of flowers that were on super discount, and for which I paid with gift cards. Does it get any better? So I intend on spending the last weekend of summer preparing my flowerbeds for fall and getting in all these new fun things, so they have a chance to get settled before winter.Of course this post comes directly after one where I finally admitted I'd been overwhelmed by my gardens for a few weeks. I think I needed that nice break, because it looks like I'll be working on them again. I think the cooler weather is what has changed my mood. I feel like celebrating the close of summer with a renewed passion for my garden, lots of sitting around the table with drinks and grilled goodies, and a little bit of rolling in the grass and enjoying the fire pit. Maybe not those last two at the same time though! Haha
So, I'm off to enjoy the evening, leaving you with a few links that are on my mind at the moment:
A fun pair of owls are flying their way here.
I really need this shirt, but they were out of my size today.
How fun is the name of this new flower I picked up?
And I can't get over the Caracas rug designed by Amy Butler. I'd probably need an extra, in case I ruined the first one with drool! Haha
2 comments:
I just got in from the fire pit! And tomorrow I'll dig up some plants to give to a friend's bare yard. I LOVE those Amy Butler rugs. They are stunning! Hope you have a spectacular weekend!
I am in love with this photo...so pretty! Glad your celebrating the close of summer and welcoming fall. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
Post a Comment