Yesterday I took a walk through my neighborhood to run errands and to check out the new bakery. What is it about a rainy walk with an umbrella that makes me think I deserve a tart for venturing out? It had to have been an excuse, because the walk would have been lovely with or without the tart. But it definitely yummy! Wish we could meet for tarts today. =) But will links do instead?
Have you ever gone to Arizona Tea's website? You might want to turn your speakers down, but it's a feast for the eyes.
I was reminded by Louise's little trees in this post to catch up with Brooklyn Rehab, and once again I want everything in their shop.
After succumbing to my guilty pleasure of the UK's Big Brother on youtube, I will have to visit this site to decipher some of the slang!
And how about we go necklace shopping at Stella & Dot? I want the Isadora, but deciding between green and red is too hard.
Happy Friday!
3 comments:
I just found your blog, gorgeousness. That tart looks so delicious. Mmmm :)
That tart looks yummie! I hope you had a good weekend and wishing you a merry happy week! Love to you!
what a cute tart!
Post a Comment