Wednesday, August 5, 2009

*A Holga Thank you!

Do you know how much I want to thank you for all the encouraging words on my last post, and how nice it was to hear that you can all relate? THANK YOU! (That's how much. Hehe) You are all outstanding. And because of this friendly internetland permission I've been able to slow down and really settle into this new set of photographs. I've been adding and subtracting, even getting some ideas for winter/holidays, and it feels right. It feels right to live with them for awhile and not just throw them out into the world. (Of course most of them are on Flickr, so they have dipped their toes in already I suppose.) They'll be up soon, and they can't wait to meet you!

And completely off topic, I have 2 months worth of grey roots that need to be colored--yikes! So along with more merchandising shots, maybe I can get a dye job accomplished today too. ; )

*The photograph above was taken with this awesome camera.

5 comments:

leslie said...

I can totally relate with your last post and the desperate need to get our hair colored!!!
This is a beautiful photograph -i love the tones.

jacqueline said...

That is such a beautiful photo. :) Looking forward to new set of photographs. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

naomi said...

I love photos of large open spaces. Makes me want to flee my apartment/office and take off for a weekend getaway.

Melissa said...

Beautiful photo. I have a Holga that I have not yet had the opportunity to use yet. You have some beautiful photos on Flickr!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Holgas are awesome.