I shoot with an eye for square compositions, however even though I've got my "go to" places to buy square frames, not everyone lives near an Ikea, Pottery Barn, or Crate&Barrel. So, I thought, "let's make this fun." With the new photographs making their way into my shop, you can now use 5x7 and 8x10 frames! Of course, if you so desire, you can always cut off the bottom and use a lovely square frame. But now you have more to work with, and that's just dandy. =)I'm so thrilled with the fresh and modern quality that these acrylic freestanding frames have, but I think a traditional mat and frame would look stellar as well.
At the moment it is only my new photographs that are listed in this layout. When things sell out I will be able to list them all this way in the future. If there is a photograph in the shop that's in the square layout and you'd be interested in purchasing it, if only you had it available in one of these new sizes, send me an Etsy convo and I can get it on the waiting list.
Yay for options!
6 comments:
excellent!
Yay is right! It is funny because I have a similar post today. I tend to like square compositions too although it makes it harder for me with prints. I decided to have all my prints matted to 8x10- even the square ones and I love the way it looks! I am going to check out your shop.
Oh you're clever! That would have never occurred to me, heheh, being the square girl that I am. The new prints look lovely :)
Your photos make me smile :)
hi Shanon
this is a great idea sweetie.
just wanted to say i did a Saturday showcase post on you thats up on my blog now...i hope you'll like!
kat x
Excellent, bright idea! I'm just starting to think about making prints of my own work and I'll have to give alt. sizing some serious thought.... Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment