Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Home Away from Home

Have you heard of Paper 'n Stitch yet? PNS just launched a new look this morning, so now is the perfect time to check it out. And please do stop by my page of the exhibit. It's my home away from home, and there's something about it that makes me smile and feel proud.
To read about the new look and to get even more PNS in your day check out the accompanying
PNS blog. I check it out at least twice a day! haha Big thanks to Brittni, the creator of Paper 'n Stitch, for all her hard work and her kindness. The way she cheers us on is something special.

3 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

OOh I will have to check this out. Gass and Post?! That would make a very funny name!!

shanon said...

PNS looks so great today, Lindello. And I think I could say Lindello over and over all day. Gass or Post... neither have the same ring. ; )

Lori said...

I love papernstitch! Congratulations!!!