

~I changed out the petunias in our front pots with bright orange 'Gretchen' mums. I so enjoy that they are named after ladies. And I forget every year how great they smell.~We planted more shasta daisies in the front garden. I'm looking forward to their happy blooms next summer.
~A breakfast of spicy sausage frittata on greens with oodles of cracked pepper and a giant glass of orange juice was yummy.
~I'm thinking of working on the refinishing project that's been sitting in our garage for a couple years. I stripped the cabinet about 4 summer ago and I've still not gotten around to staining it. Picking the stain is such a commitment! But I really should just get on with it.
Wishing you the best this Sunday, whatever it might be that YOU are up to...
8 comments:
I LOVE those orange mums, really pretty flowers!
How fun with a project! Me and the hubs is working on a sideboard (or whatever it's called) that we got for free from someone at the recycling centre who was going to throw it away! We're still peeling off the paint, which is a tedious job, but we're moving forward and when we've done a couple of hours more work we'll be able to start the painting :) Hope you get inspired to restart your project :)
Hi Moa!
I wish I could get my hubs to help with furniture projects, but he does always help me plant in the garden. So at least there's that! Haha
Best of luck with your project! Please post pics, k? =)
yum! that looks might tasty. I wish I could still plant flowers. theres a front advisory for tomorrow already!
Lindello, you are kidding! I'm so sorry to hear that frost is already making it's reappearance, or at least getting near enough to cause a scare. Boo, frost, go away! =P
I love your flowers! I'm already excited for next summer to get my planting on :) We are going to do the deck this Fall and finish up in the Spring along with patio. So that means I can finally do something with the yard! I totally know what you mean about committing to a color. I think I've finally decided my bathroom paint color. I've only had the shower curtain and towels for like four months!
I wish I didn't kill everything I planted :( Ironic, really, considering most of my photographs are of flowers, lol. Anyway yours are so pretty!
Hope you're feeling well :)
The orange flowers are gorgeous!!
Hope you had a great weekend! Have a lovely week and love to you!
Post a Comment