Saturday, August 8, 2009

Four Things

It's raining this morning, and rainy Saturday mornings make me think of shopping. Internet shopping of course. No need to go out and get wet!

Here are some four things from Etsy that I've had my eye on this week:

Madison Detachable Wristlet by La Bella Kym Designs
Rustic Pine Soap by BeSem Natural Scents
Chocolate Mint Earrings by Made by S.A.M.
Round Owl Candy Dish by Fruit Fly Pie

(images are property of individual shop owners)

3 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

that owl bowl is awesome! have a great week!

Kathryn said...

Glad you stopped by Secrets and saw your mosaic it was a lovely one to do because the colors worked together so well you take such nice pictures S, kat x :)

Moa said...

Oh, that owl bowl is just the cutest! I love cute little things like that - even though I'm running out of spaces to place them :)